University of Roehampton, London Online
An inspiring partnership
"Inspiring you to discover what's next" is the mission of Laureate Online Education and the University of Roehampton, London.
Together we have created an exciting and dynamic online learning environment where you can meet fellow students from around the world as you progress through your academic journey.
Study with the University of Roehampton, London Online:
- Become part of the University of Roehampton, London - a modern, progressive institution as culturally diverse as the vibrant city in which it is located.
- Learn in our 100% online classroom – a dynamic environment designed with the adult learner in mind.
- Be inspired and challenged by our suite of online programmes that offer you distinct curricula and access to experienced international faculty.
- Forge friendships and professional connections with like-minded classmates from around the world.
Why Choose University of Roehampton Online?
The University of Roehampton, London Online aims to inspire you to discover the next stage of your life. Whether you are looking to move up in your current career or establish yourself in a new field, our mission is to facilitate new understanding and life-changing learning. Through our engaging online environment you will learn from industry experts, debate in faculty-led classroom discussions and cultivate a masters level business mind.
All five of our online programmes have been designed to inspire the adult learner; each combines the very latest industry theory with rich media and engaging learning resources. Each degree consists of seven modules and a Management Research project.
As you progress through these modules you will benefit from:
- A user-friendly online classroom that provides a multitude of networking opportunities
- A dashboard and visual progress bar to keep you on track throughout your studies
- Exposure to executives and current business issues via interactive media
- Individual, shared and self-contained activities and projects
- Formative, constructive and timely feedback from your faculty instructor
For free information on our programmes please complete the information request form.