University of Roehampton, London Online
Ranked the best modern university in London*, the University of Roehampton is a new UK university that remains true to the strong historical roots and values of its four constituent colleges.
Over the past decade the University has continued to grow in strength and reputation, and is recognised as a world-class centre for academic research with some of the most highly-regarded academic departments in the UK.
Through its partnership with Laureate Online Education, Roehampton is now helping people from around the world to start their own journey of transformation by studying online to earn a UK masters education and benefit from:
- A contemporary learning experience – Roehampton is established as world-class centre for academic research, meaning you’ll benefit from highly relevant programme content.
- A strong sense of community - just like on campus, our online students are part of a community of learners who share experiences, professional tips and best practices.
- Online programmes that meet the same quality standards as the programmes taught on campus. As an online student you’ll also have the opportunity to graduate in London.
University of Roehampton, London Online programmes:
Why Choose University of Roehampton Online?
- Earn a degree assured by the UK government’s Quality Assurance Agency as you study with a university with a proud history dating back more than 170 years.
- Benefit from the professional experience of classmates from over 140 different countries.
- When you study online, university fits around your life, not the other way round. In fact, nine out of 10 Roehampton Online students say the flexibility of the online learning experience is as good, or better than they expected.**
- Pay an all-inclusive tuition fee***, meaning no added costs for books, library access, technology fees or your application.
* The University of Roehampton is a modern university – one of the higher education institutions in the UK that was awarded university status after the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 was passed. The University of Roehampton has the highest ranking of all post-1992 universities based in London, according to the following independent UK university guides: the Guardian University Guide 2016, the Complete University Guide 2016 and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016.
** Results calculated by the University of Roehampton, London Online based on the responses of 676 current students who responded to the annual student satisfaction survey in 2014. At the time the research was fielded, this was a response rate of 33%.
*** This fee is subject to change over the life of your programme.